Boogaloo, Iran Sanctions, Ukrainian Flight 752, Harry & Meghan Quit
Henrik and Lana cover the latest stories and important events of the week in episode 60 of Flashback Friday.
* ADL Adds ‘Boogaloo’ to Online Extremist Lexicon
* Marianne Williamson announces that she is suspending her campaign for president
* Pastor’s Wife Celebrates Transgender Child’s Puberty Blockers, Paid by Church Insurance
* No Bogaloo with Iran?
* DOW just hits 29,000 for the first time ever
* The Ukrainian 747 Shot Down, What Happened?
* U.S. imposes more sanctions on Iran after missile attacks in Iraq
* Washington rejects Iraqi request to remove troops
* Iran says finds new oilfield with 53 billion barrels of crude
* Daily Beast Posts Weird Article Fantasizing About Iranian Attack on President’s “Beloved” Trump Tower
* Cardi B says she's filing for 'Nigerian citizenship' because Trump is putting lives 'in danger'
* Swedish Security police (Säpo) points to “single men” as a growing threat to the nation
* PC Specialist Ad Banned in UK Because it Doesn’t Feature Women
* Glacier Park in Montana Set to Remove ‘Glaciers Will All Be Gone By 2020’ Signs
* Washington Post Denies Claim New Estrogen-Packed ‘Impossible Whopper’ Will Make Men Grow Breasts
* Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Quit
* How Many More Should America Take in, Joe Biden?