Flashback Friday: Facebook Purge, Turncoats & “Dying Of Whiteness”
Henrik and Lana discuss the latest news and important stories from the week. Tune in live.
* Facebook & Instagram bans “far right leaders” and “extremists” for being "dangerous"
* Katie McHugh fraud turns on Breitbart, Goes Buzzfeed
* Idaho passed a resolution so Brittany Pettibone could marry Martin Sellner in the US
* A Virginia judge in Charlottesville has ruled that the Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson statues in the city are Civil War Memorials and protected by law
* AIM disrupt reading of "Dying Of Whiteness"
* Bernie Challenges Trump to Get Populist: Stand Up to Corporations Outsourcing U.S. Jobs
* Portland Antifa Group Flooded The Office Of Lawyer Representing ICE’s Union
* Cucks release a pitiful video about immigration
* Austrian deputy leader endorses the term "Population Replacement" and says it’s a "term of reality
* The official White House twitter quoted the rabbi claiming "this is a jewish nation"
* Tim Wise said Christians deserved to be locked up for being crazy
* Democrat Ilhan Omar: America Is Not Going to Be the "Country of White People"
* Cambridge academic Noah Carl sacked over saying that the fear of immigration has a rational basis