Flashback Friday: Overstock CEO Bizarre Reveal, Rebranding Language, Arrested for Meme
Henrik and Lana cover the latest news and important stories in Ep40 of Flashback Friday.
*Amazon fires turn political as Brazil's president calls out France's Macron
* Trump says he is seriously looking at ending birthright citizenship
* Jews in Israel Love Donald Trump ‘Like He’s the King of Israel’
* Former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne speaks out in a confusing rant about his alleged involvement with the Deep State
* Facebook bans Irish girl's account because they say her name is a racial slur
* San Francisco board rebrands 'convicted felon' as 'justice-involved person,' sanitizes other crime lingo
* Simpsons creator Matt Groening 'got foot massage from sex slave - on Epstein’s plane - who nearly threw up over his yellow toes'
* Jeffrey Epstein shipped $100K cement truck to 'Pedophile Island'
* FamilyTreeDNA handed over DNA data to FBI:
* NBC NEWS Report: “Heterosexuality Is Just Not Working”
* Taylor Swift's Father Deletes His Facebook Account that Featured Meme Honoring Deceased Cop
* Jordan Peterson deepfake voice simulator taken offline after Peterson suggests legal action
* 'This is a place for animals - not for human beings.' Migrant in the UK is not happy
* Croatian diplomat recalled to explain "racist" remarks "just White Europeans here"
* Washington Post: “Dear fellow white people: Here’s what to do when you’re called racist.”
* Wikipedia sparks controversy as it appears to adopt calling ICE detention centers “concentration camps”
* Connecticut man has guns confiscated and is arrested after sharing meme on Facebook
* Being criminally prosecuted for posting an image on Twitter is peak 2019 South Africa.
* Laura Loomer Wins Appeal, Will Face Google, Twitter, Facebook, and Apple In DC Circuit Court Of Appeals Over Censorship