"Hail" - The Great Order
Jared George's latest installment of The Great Order about the word "Hail."
Just as a loving father wishes no one else ill but cherishes, honors, and defends his own family, Jared George has devoted his life to helping re-balance the currently ailing European peoples and societies.
He works on multiple projects in various media, including “The After Party” and related livestreams. Please keep up to date on his site, TheGreatOrder.com and associated social media accounts.
Special thanks to Evil Chars and Grizzly Saxon for their assistance with research.
- Bates, Brian. The Real Middle Earth. St. Martin’s Griffin, 2002
- Flowers, Stephen. Northern Dawn. Arcana Europa Media LLC, 2017
- Etymology from Anglo Saxon Dictionary, “hal”
- Etymology from Etym Online, “hail”
- Etymology from Etym Online, “holy”
- The wholeness of the old worldview
- The Hagalaz rune